Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 24 February 2011.
- PHP.net: PHP 5.2.13 Released!
- Ibuildings techPortal: Scaling Web Applications with HMVC
- php|architect: 5 meta-skills for the PHP developer
- Adrian Schneider's Blog: Zend Framework Models - Part 1: Concepts
- Joomla Blog: Joomla Performance Basics
- Padraic Brady's Blog: PHP Framework Benchmarks: Entertaining But Ultimately Useless
- Michael Wales' Blog: What does HipHop PHP mean for CodeIgniter?
- Chris Free's Blog: Drupal 101: 10 Tips for Drupal Beginners
- Lukas Smith's Blog: Stop building gold on top of crap
- DevSnippets.com: Getting Started with CodeIgniter and How to Create All Those Great Apps
- NETTUTS.com: CodeIgniter from Scratch: File Uploading and Image Manipulation
- PHPClasses.org Blog: PHP compiler performance
- Paul Jones' Blog: Running The Symfony 2 Benchmarks
- php|architect: TEK-X Webcast Series
- Anna Filina's Blog: PHP 5.3 on OSX (XAMPP over MAMP)