Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 3 March 2011.
- PHP.net: PHP 5.3.2 Release Announcement
- Ibuildings techPortal: Habits of Highly Scalable Web Applications
- Brian Swan's Blog: What's the Right Way to Prevent SQL Injection in PHP Scripts?
- Jeremy Cook's Blog: Handling Binary Data with PDO
- Brian Teeman's Blog: Who is the Joker in the Joomla pack?
- Matthew Weier O'Phinney's Blog: Responding to Different Content Types in RESTful ZF Apps
- Development Seed Blog: Simple Sign-On with OpenID
- Doru Moisa's Blog: Static call versus Singleton call in PHP
- Zend Developer Zone: How to avoid Identity Theft in Zend Framework with Zend Auth
- CatsWhoCode.com: Getting started with CouchDB: a beginner's guide
- Mike Willbanks' Blog: PHP Continuous Integration with Atlassian Bamboo
- Sony AK Knowledge Center: Create Realtime Chart Without Page Refresh using FusionCharts Free & Ajax
- ZendCasts.com: Creating Custom Zend_Form Decorators
- PHP-HTML.net: Creating a Simple PHP Cache Script
- Michael Kimsal's Blog: Zend Framework and Doctrine integration - autoloading of doctrine models