Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 10 March 2011.
- Brian Swan's Blog: mssql vs. sqlsrv: What's the Difference? (Part 1)
- Phil Sturgeon's Blog: CodeIgniter 2.0: Everything you need to know
- php|architect: Programming: you're doing it wrong
- Matthew Weier O'Phinney's Blog: Module Bootstraps in Zend Framework: Do's and Don'ts
- Johannes Schluter's Blog: Future of PHP 6
- Matt Butche's Blog: MongoDB: 5 Things Every PHP Developer Should Know About MongoDB
- Template Monster Blog: It's coming! WordPress 3.0 - Pros and Cons
- Alvaro Videla's Blog: Erlang as a Fast Key Value Store for PHP
- Ian Christian's Blog: Handling Uploaded file in symfony's admin generator
- Pablo Viquez's Blog: Zend Framework Documentation
- Brian Moon's Blog: PHP command line progress bar
- Brian Swan's Blog: MSSQL vs. SQLSRV: What's the Difference? (Part 2)
- Jani Hartikainen's Blog: Should a failed function return a value or throw an exception?
- Brian Swan's Blog: Best PHP Projects on Codeplex?
- PHPClasses.org Blog: Neural Networks in PHP