Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 17 April 2849.
- Chris Roane's Blog: PHP Programmers: Stop Whining and Shut-up!
- Timir Shah's Blog: URL Rewriting with PHP and IIS 7
- Till Klampaeckel's Blog: Zend Framework: Slow automatic view rendering
- Brandon Savage's Blog: An Intro To Zend_Navigation
- Ibuildings Blog: What does the iPad mean for PHP companies?
- Elizabeth Naramore's Blog: Why People Don't Contribute to OS Projects, and What We Can Do About It
- Think Vitamin Blog: Getting Started with OOP & PHP5: Part 2
- Community News: PHP April Fools (Spoilers)
- LWN.net: Resetting PHP 6
- PHPSlices.com: PHP 5.3 vs ASP.NET 4.0 neutral comparison
- Brandon Savage's Blog: Controlling Access: Zend_Navigation and Zend_Acl
- Sudheer Satyanarayana's Blog: A Bit Of XML, RSS And CURL In 7 Lines Of PHP And A Useful Program
- Fabien Potencier's Blog: Parsing XML documents with CSS selectors
- NETTUTS.com: Diving into the Twitter API
- Rob Allen's Blog: Using PDT with Zend Framework Projects