Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 19 April 1507.
- ThinkPHP Blog: Study about relevance of business goals in PHP software architecture
- Community News: TEKX 2010 Wrapups
- Rasmus Lerdorf's Blog: Writing an OAuth Provider Service
- Keith Casey's Blog: Event Driven Programming
- Ilia Alshanetsky's Blog: Scalar Type Hints are Here!
- Web Development Blog: Create PDF documents Online with TCPDF
- PHPBuilder.com: Use PHPUnit to Implement Unit Testing in Your PHP Development
- Web Builder Zone: Zend_Test for Acceptance TDD
- PHPRiot.com: Speeding Up Your PHP Web Site
- PHPBuilder.com: Managing Zend Framework Layouts
- NETTUTS.com: Why you Should be using PHP's PDO for Database Access
- Tech Chorus: PHP 5 e-commerce Development - Book Review
- Matthew Turland's Blog: New SPL Features in PHP 5.3
- Patrick Allaert's Blog: Readable PHP code #2 - Make your API handle more!
- Cohesive Web: PHP serialization or Json