Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 22 July 2010.
- Server-Side Magazine: Creating a PHP 5.3 Virtual Development Environment
- NETTUTS.com: Organize Your Next PHP Project the Right Way
- Cal Evans' Blog: Lessons in Phar
- Manuel Pichler's Blog: Why I love PHP
- Pablo Viquez's Blog: JSON, ISO 8859-1 and UTF-8 - Part
- WebReference.com: XML and PHP Simplified - XML,PHP and the Database
- Techfounder.net: What makes a good programmer?
- NETTUTS.com: 3 Ways to Speed up Your Site with PHP
- Brandon Savage's Blog: Making Life Better With The SPL Autoloader
- Clay Loveless' Blog: New PHP-focused Yum Repository
- Debuggable Blog: Cake 3 interview with Nate Abele
- Brian Moon's Blog: Forking PHP!
- Jason Houle's Blog: Zend Framework: The Dijit Editor
- PHPro.org: Dynamically Create Menu With PHP DOM
- Zend Developer Zone: PHP Abstract Podcast Episode 43: Future of PHP and Standards