Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 14 July 2011.
- Brian Swan's Blog: Creating PHP Websites with WebMatrix
- Michael Feichtinger's Blog: HTML5 WebSockets Example
- Project: PHP on Android
- SitePoint.com: WordPress in the Cloud with Amazon EC2 and the Microsoft Web Platform
- ServerGrove Blog: Symfony + Git + Capistrano = Capifony
- Security Musings: PHP: Please Hack Pal.
- ThinkPHP.de: Import and export data using PHPExcel
- phpDevelopment Blog: Zend Framework Tutorial Series: Part 3 '" Login and Signup with (RE)Captcha
- Andrew Nacin's Blog: On PHP
- PHPBuilder.com: Refactor Your PHP Site Using MySQL Procedures and Views
- php|architect: Modsecurity: Why it matters to PHP
- Marco Tabini's Blog: WordPress, the GPL and cherries on top
- Bas de Nooijer's Blog: Controlling Varnish ESI inside your application
- Lorna Mitchell's Blog: Retrieving Product Attributes from Magento's V2 API