Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 28 July 2011.
- IBM developerWorks: Build a web-based notification tool with XMPP
- 99Points.info: Youtube Style Share Button With URL Shortening using CURL, jQuery and PHP
- I Am Learning PHP Blog: Do Web-Scripting Languages Really Need OOP?
- NETTUTS.com: 20 Steps to a Flexible and Secure WordPress Installation
- Ask About PHP: Codeigniter: Creating dynamic graphs using JQuery and FusionCharts
- John Hamelink's Blog: Top codeigniter libraries I can't live without.
- Developer.com: 10 Experimental PHP Projects Pushing the Envelope
- NETTUTS.com: How to Use CakePHP's Access Control Lists
- PHPClasses.org Blog: Lately in PHP podcast - PHP for Android, PHP 6 canceled, APC in PHP 5.4
- PHPBuilder.com: The PHP Content Management/Framework Upgrades in ExpressionEngine 2
- ZendCasts.com: Autocomplete Control with ZendX_JQuery
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: Clustering PHP applications. Tips and hints
- Sebastian Bergmann's Blog: PHPUnit 3.5: Refactoring to Components
- Nick Belhomme's Blog: PHP 5.3.3 Namespaces
- Sebastian Bergmann's Blog: Using HipHop for Static Analysis