Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 11 March 9383.
- Content with Style: Zend Framework with nginx and php-fastcgi
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: Your favorite PHP sites (based off of Facebook responses)
- Shift8 Blog: Moving from CakePHP to Lithium: Helpers
- Sean Coates' Blog: Arbitrary Incrementer in PHP
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Parallel cURL execution in PHP
- Kyle Brandt's Blog: Should Developers have Access to Production?
- Genius Engineering Blog: Genius Open Source Libraries (Sanitize HTML Input)
- Luc de Brouwer's Blog: Never having to use $_GET or $_POST again
- Brian Swan's Blog: PHP Drivers for SQL Server Released!
- Oracle Technology Network: Integrate PHP & Java Applications w/Oracle WebLogic Server & Zend Server
- Ilia Alshanetsky's Blog: PHP Excel Extension
- Adobe Developer Connection: Flex and PHP charting
- Cal Evans' Blog: PHP, Community and User Groups
- Johannes Schluter's Blog: Features in PHP trunk: Array dereferencing