Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 21 April 3730.
- Smashing Magazine: Upcoming Web Design and Development Conferences in 2010
- Dhiraj Patra's Blog: Getting Started with iPFaces PHP Mobile Application Framework
- Zend Developer Zone: Getting started with CouchDB : meet PHP on Couch
- CodeForest.net: Key/value tables and how to use them in PHP and MySQL
- Mike Bernat's Blog: The Problem with Wordpress and Drupal
- Chris Roane's Blog: Should PHP web programmers go to college?
- NETTUTS.com: Understanding and Applying Polymorphism in PHP
- PHPBuilder.com: Write an Ajax-driven Login Application in PHP Using SSL/TLS
- Rob Allen's Blog: Unit testing controller actions with Zend_Test_PHPUnit_ControllerTestCase
- Luc de Brouwer's Blog: Stop waiting, start array dereferencing in PHP now!
- Derick Rethans' Blog: Collecting Garbage: Cleaning Up
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: Zend_Server
- Brian Swan's Blog: SQL Server Driver for PHP Connection Options: Transaction Isolation Levels
- Brian Swan's Blog: Interview with Eli White, PHP Developer and Intern on the ASP.NET Team
- Project: Aleksey Martynov's lexa-xml-serialization Tool for PHP 5.3