Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 15 September 2011.
- Perplexed Labs: Convert HTML to PDF in PHP (libwkhtmltox extension)
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: Building an ORM with PHP
- Cal Evans' Blog: How do I find good PHP developers?
- Qafoo.com: Practical PHPUnit: Testing XML generation
- Daniel Cousineau's Blog: Doctrine 1.2 MSSQL Alternative LIMIT/Paging
- Brandon Beasley's Blog: Codeigniter Vanity URLs
- Ralph Schindler's Blog: Exception Best Practices in PHP 5.3
- Kevin Shroeder's Blog: Zend_Log with multiple writers
- Brian Swan's Blog: Accessing Windows Azure Table Data as OData via PHP
- TechChorus Blog: What is your definition of a "True PHP Developer?"
- Chris Shiflett's Blog: Twitter OAuth
- ServerGrove Blog: Implementing a staging/live website system with symfony and Apostrophe CMS
- Oracle Technology Network: PHP Web Auditing, Authorization and Monitoring with Oracle Database
- Cal Evans' Blog: Man up! (A developer's responsibility to their team)
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: You want to do WHAT with PHP? Chapter 6 & 7