Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 22 September 2011.
- Developer.com: Build Your First PHP for Android Application
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: Live video streaming with PHP
- Matthew Turland's Blog: "Web Scraping with PHP" Now Available in Print!
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: You want to do WHAT with PHP? Chapter 8
- Ibuildings techPortal: Building an Continuous Integration Server for PHP with Hudson
- Jordi Boggiano's Blog: PHP Console in Your Browser
- Community News: SymfonyDay 2010 Registration Discount
- Dennis Hotson's Blog: PHP Object Oriented Programming Reinvented
- Ruslan Yakushev's Blog: ASP.NET vulnerability affecting PHP sites on IIS
- Pique Web Podcast: Episode 4 - Security and Account Manager
- Adam Pullen's Blog: Execution Filters in Symfony
- Zend Developer Zone: php|architect's guide to Web Scraping with PHP - Don't let the title fool you.
- SitePoint PHP Blog: Should You Close Your PHP Code Tags?
- Maarten Balliauw's Blog: Windows Azure Diagnostics in PHP
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Raw vs. cooked PHP $_POST variables