Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 5 August 2010.
- NETTUTS.com: CodeIgniter From Scratch: Day 3. Sending Emails and Attachments
- DevShed: Developing a URL Handling Helper Class in PHP 5
- Chris Shiflett's Blog: PHP Quick Reference
- Giorgio Sironi's Blog: Doctrine 2 now has lazy loading
- Mark Karpeles' Blog: SVN error 200030 - It's PHP's fault!
- Cal Evans' Blog: Open Teams
- Samuel Folkes' Blog: 17 PHP Practices That Should Be Banished Forever
- DevShed: Validating Boolean Values and Float Numbers with Filters in PHP 5
- Pablo Viquez' Blog: How to use json_encode with ISO-8859-1 data '" Part2
- IBuildings Blog: PHP Rated Top Scripting Language by Evans Data Corp
- Cal Evans' Blog: Things I learned about Zend Tool
- Johannes Schluter's Blog: Code and human languages
- Blue Parabola Blog: Magento Feature Analysis Series, Part 4: Catalog Management Offering
- Matt Curry's Blog: 9 Questions With Nate Abele - Lead Developer of CakePHP