Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 8 December 2011.
- PHP North West: PHPNW10: Harrie Verveer: Database version control without pain
- LearnComputer.com: PHP Interview Questions and Tips
- PHP.net: PHP versions 5.2.15 and 5.3.4 Released!
- Jose Anthony's Blog: PHP Code review checklist
- Joshua Thijssen's Blog: Top-5 certifications for every PHP programmer
- Court Ewing's Blog: A Simple Alternative to Global Registry Dependency
- Insidesigns Blog: Create a scalable private messaging application using PHP5
- PHPFreaks.com: An introduction to PHP and Mongodb
- Johannes Schluter's Blog: Upload Progress in PHP trunk
- Community News: Ibuildings announces Dutch PHP Conference 2011
- Joey Rivera's Blog: Facebook Graph API App Easy w/ PHP SDK
- Lorna Mitchell's Blog: Retrieving Data from Google Analytics API using PHP
- PHPBuilder.com: Create a PHP-based Twitter Client with the PEAR Services_Twitter Package
- Rob Allen's Blog: PHP 5.3 is quicker than PHP 5.2