Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 29 December 2011.
- Zend Developer Zone: Book Report: You Want to Do What with PHP?
- Reddit.com: Less obvious PHP tricks?
- Shameer's Blog: PHP 5.3 : Practical look into Lambda functions and closures
- Community News: DBG Debugger Helper for Google Chrome Released
- PHPBuilder.com: Profiling PHP Code with Xdebug and KCacheGrind
- Sjoerd Massen's Blog: Passing the PHP 5.3 ZCE exam
- php|architect Blog: The NoSQL Hype Curve is Bending
- Query7.com: Book Review: PHP5 CMS Framework Development
- Mike Lively's Blog: Pear Channel set up for Phake
- Leniel Macaferi's Blog: Installing PHP on Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.5
- Zend Developer Zone: Using the Stack Exchange API with PHP (part 1)
- Stas Malyshev' Blog: On PHP features
- Mike Lively's Blog: Introducing Phake Mocking Framework
- Sudheer Satyanarayana's Blog: Zend Date Class Constants Cheat Sheet
- Kenny Katzgrau's Blog: Enable Site-Wide Profiling With CodeIgniter