Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 5 January 2012.
- Tony Lukasavage's Blog: PHP Debugging on IntelliJ IDEA 10 with Xdebug
- Ibuildings techPortal: Video Interview: Kevlin Henney
- SaniSoft Blog: Introduction to creating desktop applications with PHP and Titanium
- NetTuts.com: Quick Tip: Email Error Logs with PHP
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: My VIM configuration for PHP development
- PHP.net: PHP 5.3.5 and 5.2.17 Released!
- DZone.com: Java PHP Python -- Which is "Faster In General"?
- SitePoint PHP Blog: How to Create Your Own Twitter Widget in PHP, Part 1
- SitePoint PHP Blog: How to Create Your Own Twitter Widget in PHP, Part 3
- Community News: PHP Remote Exploit - Floating Point Issue Causes Freeze/Crash
- SitePoint PHP Blog: How to Create Your Own Twitter Widget in PHP, Part 2
- Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 01.07.2011
- Damian Sromek's Blog: [How to] Run PHPUnit tests using database 10x faster
- Rob Allen's Blog: Displaying an RSS feed in WordPress
- Chris Hartjes' Blog: Twitter Asks: Continuous Integration Landscape for PHP Developers