Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 10 March 7544.
- Brian Swan's Blog: Do Stored Procedures Protect Against SQL Injection?
- Phil Sturgeon's Blog: PHP Format abstraction with a simple class
- Elliot Haughin's Blog: CodeIgniter 1.7.x, 'Core' 2.0, CodeIgniter Reactor, Bitbucket, Zips...
- Berry Langerak's Blog: Getters and setters: evil or necessary evil?
- Web Development Blog: Why should you cache your PHP website?
- Zend Developer Zone: A little fun with the average tech salaries as reported by dice.com
- Lorna Mitchell's Blog: Callbacks in PHP
- PHPBuilder.com: Harness the Scripting Power of PHP and cURL to Update Facebook
- Cal Loveless' Blog: On Continuous Deployment
- Lorna Mitchell's Blog: Using Gearman from PHP
- WebDev Radio Podcast: Episode 84: Travis Swicegood
- Community News: Dutch PHP Conference Ticket Sales Open
- Community News: Voices of the Elephpant Podcast
- Rob Allen's Blog: Using your own View object with Zend_Application
- Phil Sturgeon's Blog: Getting involved with CodeIgniter