Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 23 February 2012.
- Till Klampaeckel's Blog: Contributing to PEAR: Taking over packages
- Michelangelo van Dam's Blog: Book review: CMS Design Using PHP and JQuery
- DZone.com: Video: PHP 5.3.1, MongoDB and Lithium on Windows 7 / IIS 7
- Mayflower Blog: Creating coding standards for PHP_CodeSniffer
- php|architect: Creating RRD graphs in PHP
- NetTuts.com: Create your First Tiny MVC Boilerplate with PHP
- PHPBuilder.com: Using the Factory Pattern in PHP Applications
- NetTuts.com: Why You're a Bad PHP Programmer
- Najaf Ali's Blog: Why PHP is better than Ruby
- Michael Maclean's Blog: Using Pango for PHP: a taster
- Michael Nitschinger's Blog: Understanding the Lithium Router - Part 2
- Community News: PHP UK Conference 2011 Almost Sold Out!
- Ruslan Yakushev's Blog: How to enable Xdebug in WebMatrix
- Anna Filina's Blog: Symfony - subfolders for partials