Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 19 August 2010.
- Stefan Mischook's Blog: PHP vs. Perl vs. Java '" a student's question.
- PHP Magazine: PHP Frameworks Trends
- Phil Sturgeon's Blog: UTF-8 support for CodeIgniter
- Ask About PHP: Codeigniter: Setting up multiple sites on one install
- Community News: Today is the Final Day for PHPNW 2009 Call for Papers
- Matthew Weier O'Phinney's Blog: Autoloading Doctrine and Doctrine entities from Zend Framework
- Padraic Brady's Blog: Zend Framework: Surviving The Deep End Book - Chapters 4, 5, 6, 7 and Appendix
- Community News: The Tekuna PHP Microframework
- Christopher Kunz' Blog: First impressions of SilverStripe CMS
- Community News: Easyrest Freamwork 1.0 Released
- Daniel Cousineau's Blog: Setting Up Mail() on Windows, or: Where is my Windows Sendmail.exe?
- Rob Allen's Blog: Three years of my Zend Framework Tutorial
- Genius Blog: Advanced PHPUnit: Annotations
- Matt Curry's Blog: Adding Ajax Panels to the CakePHP Status Plugin
- Zend Developer Zone: Indexing Email Messages with PHP, Zend Lucene and Sphinx