Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 15 March 2012.
- NetTuts.com: The ABCs of Web Development
- Rob Allen's Blog: Zend Framework View Helpers
- Chad Lung's Blog: A quick intro to using PHP PDO with MySQL
- Community News: "Ideas of March" Kicks off a "Blogging Revival"
- Kenny Katzgrau's Blog: Video: How GetSparks.org Uses CodeIgniter Sparks
- 9Lessons: Payment System with Paypal
- Freeaqingme's Blog: PHP, JS & Service layers: Blend like never before
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: Real time notifications with PHP
- SearchCo.de: List of Most Commonly Used PHP Functions
- PHP.net: PHP 5.3.6 Released!
- FuelPHP: Oil Migrations, Tasks and Console (Screencast)
- Query7.com: A Look At PHP 5.3 Frameworks - Symfony2
- IBM developerWorks: Create a PHP development environment on the cloud
- Web Builder Zone: Which PHP framework would you use today for a brand new application?
- PHPFog Blog: Scaling PHP Up, Out, and Around