Site News: Blast from the Past - One Year Ago in PHP
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 3 May 2012.
- PHPBuilder.com: Building Web Apps with the Limonade PHP Framework
- DevShed: 7 PHP Frameworks Tested For Speed - Benchmarking PHP Frameworks
- Web Developer Juice: PHP Magic Functions: Best Part of Object Oriented PHP - Part 1
- Symfony Blog: Symfony2: Getting easier (Parts 2 & 3)
- Script-Tutorials.com: Creating a Modern Looking Animated Login System in PHP
- Chris Aitchison's Blog: You are NOT a Software Engineer!
- Community News: Dutch PHP Conference - Important update: Conference Social Location has Changed!
- Phil Sturgeon's Blog: Benchmark 2011: A call for Participants
- PHPRiot.com: Translating Text Using the Google Translate API and PHP, JSON and cURL
- SitePoint PHP Blog: Sophisticated Object Iterators in PHP
- Zend Developer Zone: Creating Web Page Templates with PHP and Twig (part 2)
- Kevin van Zonneveld's Blog: Revisiting Faster PHP Sessions
- Christian Weiske's Blog: Visualizing PHPUnit runs
- Rob Allen's Blog: Exploring Zend_Paginator
- PHPBuilder.com: PHP Dependency Injection Creates More Maintainable Code