Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 01.27.2012
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 27 January 2012.
- IBM developerWorks: Store datasets directly in shared memory with PHP
- Reddit.com: PHP.net gets a new design. Opinions divided
- Jakub Zalas' Blog: Mocking Symfony Container services in Behat scenarios with Mockery
- KingFoo Blog: PHP 5.4 - What's new?
- Michael Nitschinger's Blog: Session Encryption with Lithium
- Jani Hartikainen's Blog: Why does everything need to be integrated into a framework?
- DZone.com: PHPUnit_Selenium
- Lorna Mitchell's Blog: Building A RESTful PHP Server: Routing the Request
- Francois Zaninotto's Blog: Node.js for PHP Programmers #1: Event-Driven Programming... and Pasta
- WebDevRadio: Episode 95:Jeff Carouth Interview from Zendcon 2011