Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 04.06.2012
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 6 April 2012.
- Refulz Blog: Traits in PHP 5.4 - Why we need Traits
- DZone.com: How to Set up Wordpress on EC2 Using Puppet and Git
- Infosec Institute: SQL Injection through HTTP Headers
- Lee Davis' Blog: FormFactory - Driving Doctrine 1.2 / 2.x Mappings into Zend_Form objects
- Community News: Web & PHP Magazine Launched!
- Rob Allen's Blog: Returning JSON using the Accept header in ZF2
- PHPMaster.com: An Introduction to Services
- PHPMaster.com: Continuous Integration (with Jenkins), Part 2
- Marcelo Gornstein's Blog: Advanced telephony applications with PHP and PAGI using call flow nodes
- Rob Allen's Blog: Access view variables in another view model