Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 05.04.2012
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 4 May 2012.
- Marcelo Gornstein's Blog: PHP Continuous integration, with Jenkins and Phing
- SitePoint.com: Sneak Peek at Kevin Yank's New Book 'PHP & MYSQL: Novice to Ninja'
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: ZF2 Dependency Injection - Multiple Object Instances
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: ZF2 Dependency Injection: Managing Configuration - Part 2
- PHPMaster.com: REST - Can You do More than Spell It? Part 1
- PHPMaster.com: PHP Security: Cross-Site Scripting Attacks (XSS)
- /Dev/Hell Podcast: Episode 11: From Gas Station Attendant to Java Developer
- ServerGrove Blog: Spooling emails with Symfony2 on VPS and Shared Hosting
- Court Ewing's Blog: Common, Cryptic PHP Errors
- Evan Coury's Blog: Sharing a database connection across modules in Zend Framework 2