Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 06.08.2012
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 8 June 2012.
- NetTuts.com: PHP Database Access: Are You Doing It Correctly?
- PHPMaster.com: Input Validation Using Filter Functions
- Chris Hartjes' Blog: Tricorder: A Testing Helper for PHP
- PHP-A-Day Blog: Commentary: Why Do People Hate PHP?
- VG Tech Blog: Lazy Loading Resources with Zend Framework Bootstrap
- WebSpeaks.in: Search Google Plus Profiles using PHP and Google Plus API
- Michael Dowling's Blog: Cron Expression Parsing in PHP
- LineshJose.com: How To: Create A Simple CSS Compressor Using PHP
- Paul Jones' Blog: PHP-FIG: PSR 1 and 2 Accepted
- Pádraic Brady's Blog: The Framework Interoperability Group (FIG)