Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 06.17.2011
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 17 June 2011.
- PHPBuilder.com: PHP Multithreading with cURL
- Adminxweb.com: PHP Frameworks Benchmarked: Here Are the Results
- DZone.com: Hardening PHP: How to securely include remote code (part 1)
- Robert Eisele's Blog: PHP Hacking
- Richard Miller's Blog: Symfony2: Moving Away From the Base Controller
- Stefan Koopmanschap's Blog: What PHP needs (well, what I think it needs)
- Slawek Lukasiewicz's Blog: Working with date and time in object oriented way
- Jason Stiles' Blog: How To Protect Your Site From XSS With PHP
- Rob Allen's Blog: ZF2 Training at PHPNW 2011!
- Greg Wilson's Blog: If You''e Going to Teach an Undergrad Intro to Software Engineering...