Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 07.06.2012
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 25 May 6033.
- James Fuller's Blog: Why can't someone just make a good IDE for PHP?
- Joshua Thijssen's Blog: Using vagrant and puppet to setup your symfony2 environment
- Jeff Atwood's Blog: The PHP Singularity
- Fabien Potencier's Blog: PHP is much better than you think
- Matthew Weier O'Phinney's Blog: On Visibility in OOP
- DZone.com: How to Build PHP 5.4 Applications with Visual Studio
- Reddit.com: What does the day-to-day look like for a LAMP developer?
- PHPBuilder.com: Two PHP 5 Security Flaws Found
- Web & PHP Magazine: Issue #4 Published - "Safe and Secure"
- Joshua Thijssen's Blog: Symfony2: Implementing ACL rules in your Data Fixtures