Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 08.31.2012
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 19 May 4684.
- NetTuts.com: Automatic Testing for TDD with PHP
- PHPMaster.com: Explore Aspect Oriented Programming with CodeIgniter, Part 3
- Pádraic Brady: PHP Security: Default Vulnerabilities, Security Omissions & Framing Programmer
- Project: Box - Making Creating PHARs Easier
- Matt Frost: Starting with Selenium (and Headless on a VM)
- Anthony Ferrara: Thoughts On PECL Frameworks
- DevShed Forums: PHP is a fractal of bad design? Hardly.
- Miro Svrtan: PHP Fatal errors into exceptions natively
- Gonzalo Ayuso: How to use environ variables to create different environments with PHP
- Evan Coury: Q&A about software engineering