Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 09.02.2011
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 2 September 2011.
- PHPBuilder.com: Getting Started with the Fuel PHP Framework
- Christian Weiske's Blog: Working with .phar files
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: The best developers hit F5
- C. Sadeesh Kumar's Blog: Smart File Type Detection Using PHP
- Derick Rethans' Blog: Remote Debugging PHP with a Firewall in the Way
- Gonzalo Ayuso's Blog: Building a small microframework with PHP (Part 2). Command line interface
- Joris de Wit's Blog: Extending different layouts for Ajax requests in Twig, Symfony2
- Reddit.com: How do you test email when in development?
- User Group: South Florida PHP Users Group (Boca Raton, FL)
- VXTIndia Blog: How to setup your new VPS Ubuntu server