Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 09.10.2010
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 10 September 2010.
- Chris Roane's Blog: Should PHP web programmers go to college?
- Chris Tankersley's Blog: Getting Started with Reflection
- Kevin Schroeder's Blog: You want to do WHAT with PHP? Chapter 5
- Derick Rethans' Blog: Collecting Garbage: Cleaning Up
- Luc de Brouwer's Blog: Stop waiting, start array dereferencing in PHP now!
- SitePoint.com: OAuth for PHP Twitter Apps, Part I
- PHPFreaks.com: A simple Debian based dev environment
- NETTUTS.com: Creating a Web Poll with PHP
- Brian Swan's Blog: Accessing OData for SQL Azure with AppFabric Access Control and PHP
- Mike Bernat's Blog: The Problem with Wordpress and Drupal