Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 10.08.2010
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 8 October 2010.
- Jack Slingerland's Blog: 24 PHP Dark Arts: Multi-Processing (Series)
- Seldo.com: PHP needs to die. What will replace it?
- Bradley Holt's Blog: Immutable Value Objects in PHP
- David Sklar's Blog: Fast Multiple String Replacement in PHP
- Nurul Ferdous' Blog: Here is my 2 cents on Doctrine (ORM)
- SitePoint PHP Blog: High-Performance String Concatenation in PHP
- Project: phpGolf - Programming Challenge
- Web Builder Zone: What we don't need in object-oriented programming
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Importance of logging in web development
- Lorna Mitchell's Blog: How to Be a Good Conference Citizen