Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 10.21.2011
Note: This article was originally published at PHPDeveloper on 21 October 2011.
- Reddit.com: Which MVC framework has the best documentation and user community?
- Developer Drive Blog: How to Prevent a SQL Injection Attack
- DevShed: Service Layers in PHP Applications (a Series)
- NetTuts.com: The Ins and Outs of PHP Exceptions
- DeveloperDrive.com: What Web Developers Need to Know About Cross-Site Scripting
- DeveloperDrive.com: Common Mistakes to Avoid When Coding in PHP
- Site News: Popular Posts for the Week of 10.14.2011
- Smashing Magazine: Getting Started With PHP Templating
- Sameer Borate's Blog: Grabbing the referrer search engine keywords for a site
- php|architect: ZendCon 2011: Pre-cap