Web & PHP Magazine: Issue #4 Published - "Safe and Secure"
The Web & PHP Magazine has published its latest issue, number 4, available for free download. Content in this month's issue include:
- The "#Trending" column (hot and not in the PHP+web communities)
- An interview with Matthew Weier O'Phinney
- A wrapup of the International PHP Conference Spring 2012
- Arne Blankerts on password handling
- HTML5 Security considerations
Additionally, starting with this issue, you can also download previous issues of the magazine on their iPad application (for $0.99 per issue). The standard PDFs of each issue are still available for free, however. You can get this latest issue here.